Notable Novenas

Mary promised St. Mechtilde that whoever would pray three Hail Marys every day would receive her help during life and her special assistance at the moment of death; the Virgin Mary would appear to them with such brightness and beauty that the mere sight of her would bring consolation and the joys of heaven.

*5 First Saturdays (consecutively)
Mary: "I promise to assist at the moment of death, with all the graces necessary for salvation."


Sacred Heart Promise #12, Jesus to St. Margaret Mary: I promise you...the grace of
final perseverance; they shall not die in My disgrace, nor without
receiving their sacraments. My divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment.


Jesus to St. Bridget of Sweden:
  1. I will deliver 15 souls of his lineage from Purgatory.
  2. 15 souls of his lineage will be confirmed and preserved in grace.
  3. 15 sinners of his lineage will be converted.
  4. Whoever recites these Prayers will attain the first degree of perfection.
  5. 15 days before his death I will give him My Precious Body in order that he may escape eternal starvation; I will give him My Precious Blood to drink lest he thirst eternally.
  6. 15 days before his death he will feel a deep contrition for all his sins and will have a perfect knowledge of them.
  7. I will place before him the sign of My Victorious Cross for his help and defense against the attacks of his enemies.
  8. Before his death I shall come with My Dearest Beloved Mother.
  9. I shall graciously receive his soul, and will lead it into eternal joys.
  10. And having led it there I shall give him a special draught from the fountain of My Deity, something I will not for those who have not recited My Prayers.
  11. Let it be known that whoever may have been living in a state of mortal sin for 30 years, but who will recite devoutly, or have the intention to recite these Prayers, the Lord will forgive him all his sins.
  12. I shall protect him from strong temptations.
  13. I shall preserve and guard his 5 senses.
  14. I shall preserve him from a sudden death.
  15. His soul will be delivered from eternal death.
  16. He will obtain all he asks for from God and the Blessed Virgin.
  17. If he has lived all his life doing his own will and he is to die the next day, his life will be prolonged.
  18. Every time one recites these Prayers he gains 100 days indulgence.
  19. He is assured of being joined to the supreme Choir of Angels.
  20. Whoever teaches these Prayers to another, will have continuous joy and merit which will endure eternally.
  21. There where these Prayers are being said or will be said in the future God is present with His grace.

Jesus to St. Elizabeth of Hungary, St. Matilda, and St. Bridget

1st: The plenary indulgence and remittance of your sins.
2nd: You will be free from the pains of Purgatory.
3rd: If you should die before completing the said 3 years, for you it will be the same as if you had completed them.
4th: It will be upon your death the same as if you had shed all your blood for the Holy Faith.
5th: I will descend from Heaven to take your soul and that of your relatives, until the fourth generation.


"each individual who will receive Holy Communion worthily for 30 consecutive days, and will recite one Our Father and Hail Mary for the welfare of the Holy Catholic Church, will receive for himself and one other soul selected by him, the assurance of eternal salvation."


Jesus to St. Faustina promised all possible graces for those who will pray this novena of chaplets.

"I desire that during these nine days you bring souls to the fount of My mercy, that they may draw there from strength and refreshment and whatever graces they need in the hardships of life and, especially, at the hour of death. On each day you will bring to My Heart a different group of souls, and you will immerse them in this ocean of My mercy, and I will bring all these souls into the house of My Father. You will do this in this life and in the next. I will deny nothing to any soul whom you will bring to the fount of My mercy."


For the Dead: 
30 consecutive masses a priest offers for a deceased person delivers the soul from purgatory. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fr Rafferty meeting with Sr. Lucia

The Cross of Amazing Grace (most indulgenced medal ever)

Defending Divine Mercy